- Every year the world $500 billion is spending on advertising
- Average human watch 40,000 ad commercial during a year; it is about 100 ad commercials during each day
- Advertising children’s products designed for so-called “nag factor”. It inspires children to buy certain products that claim to make them better and more popular among their friends. And then it is a matter of parental patience. According to studies, the average American teenagers should ask their parents to buy the thing from advertising 9 times before they give up and agree on a purchase.
- Scientists at York University found that American drug companies spend on advertising twice more money than on its studies.
If you see a bathroom in your dream. Dont use it. Its a trap.
- Music: Spotify / Google Music / iTunes
- Gaming: PlayStation Plus / Xbox Live
- Video: Netflix
- Shopping: Amazon Prime
- Education: Udemy / Coursera
- Backup: Dropbox / Google Drive / iCloud